Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Ect.

So yes This blog is about books but I wanted to make a post about Thanksgiving.

  The thing I am thankful for this year is my grandparents.
You see my mom, my 3 siblings, and I lost our house this summer. My mom went to stay with friends, and my siblings and I went to live with my step grandparents. They have made things so wonderful for us here, trying to make things as comfortable as possible. My mom has not really tried to even be in our life or try to work hard to getting us together, and they try to shower us with even more love because of that. They do everything for us and since moving here people have made comments that we look happier, healthier, and we are doing much better in school.
So my "Thanksgiving wish" is that anyone who has had a rough year, or had your ass kicked by the ecomonmy, will have somone just as loving and supporting in your life. If it comes in the form of family, friends, or a kind stranger.
Because in reality Thanksgiving is pot about stuffing yourself full of food, football games, or a parade. It was about a celebrating from making new friends, who helped each other in a time of need.
I hope your Thanksgiving is full of joy and stay positive because there is so much good stuff that is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment